Tuesday, April 15, 2014

FOOD HACKS




Here's the second part of life hacks but this part will focus on FOOD!!!!! Oh yeah!


Food was, is and will be part of our life and eating will be our forever hobby.
I made a mantra that may be helpful to you (in case) (^_^) 
"Hungry? Eat. Bored? Eat.? Stressed out? Eat. Happy? Eat. Depressed? Eat. Angry? Eat. Cannot solve a math problem? Eat. You want a thing so badly but you can't have one? Eat." Hahahaha! That was lame :) Blabla...

Okay, enough with with these introductions. I will share to you guys the food hacks I've research. This part was harder than the hacks that I've posted here because it really makes me hungry! 




Perfect for summer!






Bacon pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes,
Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake,
Bacon pancakes, that's what it's gonna make,
Bacon pancaaaaaaaake!





Another cool breakfast treat! Cut those boring egg and ham sandwich and replace it with this! Hohoho!





Our moms were doing it wrong :( 
I'm totally gonna show this picture to my mom XD




If I have a little sister or brother who is in pre-school, I'll make her/him this banana sushi ;)







Well hello Starbucks fans! 
I also suggest a Green Tea Frappe. Just ask the barista to change the syrup to hazelnut. The taste is awesome!



Oh look! You can make a frappe at home <3













I'll recommend this one to you guys! 
It's legen-- wait for it-- dary 

(HIMYM feels and it's all because of Rennie -__- )




I'll add banana to the group. My friend, Sherylyn, said it'll cure hangover.




After I saw this, I remembered Jamba Juice lol :)




THIS IS 100% ACCURATE





I love food. Food can relieve our stress but it can give us sickness if we don't eat them properly. Have a balanced diet to maintain a healthy life :) If you're on a diet, don't stress yourself in avoiding calories and carbs. Have a cheat day once a week! I hope you enjoyed my two part life hacks! 

Again, I give credits to the owners of the picture!


- KC :D









0 comments:

Post a Comment